Welcome to my blog.
We are an Australian couple, currently living in Taiwan as English teachers. On top of trying to learn Chinese and trying not to die everyday on the crazy Taiwanese roads, we are also trying to conceive our first child through using Chinese medicine. Join us on our journey through herbs and acupuncture, and every day Taiwanese life.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

2 tests = 2 lines...

Today is our 5 year anniversary!!
And i'm 3 days late..
I'm currently CD29 and 11DPO..
My temp rose again this morning from 36.68 to 36.97!!
Being the eternal pessimist when it comes to my own fertility (nearly 2 years of unsuccessfulness will do that to you), I'm still not convinced i'm pregnant..

BUT, I decided to test anyway!
And so I did - twice...


And I got 2 beautifully clear lines! One on each test...

And that was it..

My very faint hint of hope was gone..

But, I actually wasn't that disappointed. I guess because I wasn't really expecting to see 2 lines.. Even if I did, I think I would probably try to talk myself out of believing it! I was more upset at letting myself get my hopes up and for telling Mr Man and getting his hopes up too..

So i'm interpreting my temp rise to be because I tested at a different time, and I'm interpreting my late AF to be because the herbs and acupuncture have helped to stabilise my LP.

So if i'm still missing AF when im 14DPO, I'll let myself test again.

Until then, I'm just happy the herbs are working!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment