Welcome to my blog.
We are an Australian couple, currently living in Taiwan as English teachers. On top of trying to learn Chinese and trying not to die everyday on the crazy Taiwanese roads, we are also trying to conceive our first child through using Chinese medicine. Join us on our journey through herbs and acupuncture, and every day Taiwanese life.

Sunday 11 December 2011

another spike?

So after having such a beautiful spike for O this month, and then stable temps for 5 days, my temps have started to rise again....??
Today is the 3rd rise in a row - each time only by a 0.0something of a degree but still a rise..

Apparently this is called a tri-phasic chart and can be considered an early pregnancy sign, although it doesn't only happen during pregnancy!?!

AF was due today (CD26), and instead I had another temp rise...

I've been hopeful for that BFP for so long that I really don't want to get my hopes up..
I DO feel premenstrual but in a different way to normal, and I have felt similarly premenstrual since I ovulated.

But then again, this lack of premenstrual pain could also just be the herbs helping?
My periods not arriving today could also just be them getting back on track for a 28 day cycle.
The slight rise in temp could be because I took my temp an hour later both yesterday and today then I normally do, but then again, they still rose from the same time it was taken yesterday...

I am NOT going to get excited, not atleast until CD 29 which just happens to be our 5 year anniversary!! I honestly cannot think of a better anniversary present.

Fingers crossed!!

But then again, to be completely honest, I am just soooo happy to see the change in my temps and how stable they are, and it's just soo nice to feel confident with my doctor and with my path of treatment, so either way, i'm just happy I have found Dr Sun!!

Xiexie ni Dr Sun!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/387c91

my beautiful chart!

No comments:

Post a Comment