Welcome to my blog.
We are an Australian couple, currently living in Taiwan as English teachers. On top of trying to learn Chinese and trying not to die everyday on the crazy Taiwanese roads, we are also trying to conceive our first child through using Chinese medicine. Join us on our journey through herbs and acupuncture, and every day Taiwanese life.

Thursday 2 February 2012

Almost a normal person!

So, it seems Dr Sun just got the last batch of herbs wrong..
The last batch of herbs had my temps going all over the place, and that combined with him being closed over Chinese New Years and not having enough herbs for the whole time, resulted in a very zigzaggy start to the cycle.
But, I am happy to say that Dr Sun is back and open again, and you can very visibly see when I started on this new batch of herbs! (CD21). My temps have stabilised again! Yay!

Now for the super exciting part!
I have FINALLY surpassed my normal 11 day Luteal Phase!! Yay!!
Today is CD25 and 13DPO!! 13 days!! That is amazing!
My normal cycle length is 26days, so if AF comes tomorrow it will mean an LP of 14 days!!

I am truly nearly a normal person!

I refuse to let my mind wander to the possibility of being pregnant..
I have no EPS, or even signs of AF really, apart from occasional strange cramps..
I am just focusing on regulating my cycle..
But.. if Af decides to stay away for the next 8 months, I won't complain!!

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment