Welcome to my blog.
We are an Australian couple, currently living in Taiwan as English teachers. On top of trying to learn Chinese and trying not to die everyday on the crazy Taiwanese roads, we are also trying to conceive our first child through using Chinese medicine. Join us on our journey through herbs and acupuncture, and every day Taiwanese life.

Sunday 19 February 2012

An omen or a big fairy penguin?

SO! Poppy jumped on my lap this morning while I was typing and hit the keyboard with her paws..
The clever little girl typed         B    F      P !!
Seriously!! that's all she typed!

Then today I was shopping at the craft shop for stuff to make baby cards (for the 7 newborns we are visiting next week!) and picked up a handful of letters. Being the clutz that I am I dropped 3  - B, F and P.

Then tonight at the night markets I was waiting for Mr Man to get the scooter and poppy jumped on a different scooter (which she regularly does), I glanced at it while watching her and you guessed it, the license was - 212BFP (Feb 2012 maybe!?!?)

Of course all of this could mean nothing else except I really need to buy my Best Friend a Present. Or a Pizza.. Of maybe a Pineapple. I'm undecided yet.
Just thought I would share!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, hoping you fall pregnant this month. Liz (Phoenix on EB)

    ReplyDelete