Welcome to my blog.
We are an Australian couple, currently living in Taiwan as English teachers. On top of trying to learn Chinese and trying not to die everyday on the crazy Taiwanese roads, we are also trying to conceive our first child through using Chinese medicine. Join us on our journey through herbs and acupuncture, and every day Taiwanese life.

Monday 6 February 2012

Needles in the belly

After having needles in my belly for the first time last week, followed by an amazingly pain-free period, I think Dr Sun may have finally found my sweet spot!
This week he again put them in my belly (with no pain at all this time!) and, although I did feel a little nauseous afterwards (apparently a sign that the blood is flowing and cleaning out the toxins), I feel great and have heaps of energy.
My temperatures are also still quite high (36.39C) compared to my normal pre-O temps of 36.19C so I am feeling pretty happy and confident!

1 comment: