Welcome to my blog.
We are an Australian couple, currently living in Taiwan as English teachers. On top of trying to learn Chinese and trying not to die everyday on the crazy Taiwanese roads, we are also trying to conceive our first child through using Chinese medicine. Join us on our journey through herbs and acupuncture, and every day Taiwanese life.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

A parade of omens..

So, I am 6DPO at the moment, and although I am not one for EPS, or really, any positive thoughts about my cycle and chances of PG...
BUT, after Saturdays BFP omen-parade, this week the omens seem to be continuing.
I teach maths at a kindergarten and this week literally, atleast 1 student from each class, has atleast once a day come up and either rubbed my belly or made a comment about a baby to me.
Today little Darius (the youngest in the school -he is 2.5) came up and gave me a big hug and said "teacher baby!! I said "Yes Darius you are a baby!" He said, No, Darius not a baby, teacher baby!" I said, "I am not a baby!" He jumped out of my arms, grabbed my stomach and said "NO! Teacher baby!".. I was shocked to say the least..
All these omens...  It's just getting a bit beyond a joke to be honest.. It's happening with such frequency.. I really don't know what to make of them!!

As far as IPS (imaginary PG symptoms) go, I am absolutely exhausted yet I am sleeping really well. I wake up and am literally exhausted again.. I have had weird cramps, My (.)(.)'s swelled up massively yesterday and are ridiculously sore (they either get sore with O and stay that way until AF, or are fine until AF and are sore then - but never mid cycle), and the amount I am farting would make a grown man proud..
And the strangest thing of all, there is a little voice in my head that usually tells me I am being ridiculous - i'm not pregnant! Don't get your hopes up! But this month, that little voice is telling me to scream to the world that I am.. So who knows.

I know I am setting myself up for a massive emotional downfall when AF no doubt arrives again on the 29th, but I can't help it.. It's just strange. Especially considering I am only 6DPO and shouldn't even be having EPS for another couple of days yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment