Welcome to my blog.
We are an Australian couple, currently living in Taiwan as English teachers. On top of trying to learn Chinese and trying not to die everyday on the crazy Taiwanese roads, we are also trying to conceive our first child through using Chinese medicine. Join us on our journey through herbs and acupuncture, and every day Taiwanese life.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Imagining the non-existent..

So obviously I'm not pregnant.

In actual fact, the only thing that all of those omens pointed to was a Big Frickin Poo..

I ended up getting AF on CD 21, after a mere 8day long LP.. So much for all the warnings and omens.
I ended up getting my shortest cycle ever!

So I officially refuse to ever believe in EPS or omens again..

I think I am entitled to say that after experiencing literally every EPS in the book (and a couple I probably created all by myself) during the last 23 months!

2 comments:

  1. I never experienced any EPS at all... the month I gave up and got the depo provera shot was the month we ended up pregnant (was pregnant when I got the shot).

    My cycles were 31 on average and apart from not geytting my period, there was no signs.

    Morning sickness started at 5 weeks - a week after AF was due.

    Phoenix from EB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! I know some people have really obvious EPS, but after having every EPS and omen imaginable for so long, I have just resolved myself to not trusting in them, and to most certainly not let them get my hopes up anymore. How are you anyway hun??

    ReplyDelete