Welcome to my blog.
We are an Australian couple, currently living in Taiwan as English teachers. On top of trying to learn Chinese and trying not to die everyday on the crazy Taiwanese roads, we are also trying to conceive our first child through using Chinese medicine. Join us on our journey through herbs and acupuncture, and every day Taiwanese life.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

The joys of a normal cycle.

So, after having a mini freakout when I started to get AF like pains around day 21, here I am at day 26, period-less! YAY! This is literally the second cycle since we began Chinese Medicine 6 months ago that I have actually had a normal cycle!
I Ovulated on day 14, and so far have had a 12 day long Luteal Phase! Now that is pretty impressive in my books! So yay!

Maybe I spoke too soon? Maybe I should give Dr Sun another chance?

Now if I could only manage to have a 250 day cycle, I would be extremely grateful!

And no, even though technically AF is almost late, I am nowhere near confident that this our month. I had a temp dip this morning and have been feeling very much AF like all day. So I'm almost 1000% positive she will arrive tomorrow. But that is okay. It will take a while for these new vitamins we are both on to kick in, and well, I'm honestly just relieved to have finally had a semi-normal cycle again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment